Welcome!

hello ..

welcome to my blog!

feel free to drop comments ..

it would be appreciated =)

Sunday 24 July 2011

Myself: A living Code

         Most people would say that im a mysterious person, that im a quite type, and that im a looner. They said that they are having difficult time in trying to decode my attitude.Well, maybe they're right, because im always trying to give white spaces for me to have time to think or to ponder. 
           Privacy is a need for me, i distance myself to things or people who were not contributory to my growing and learning process (in all aspect). but its not for always, sometimes i voluntarily make link to get closer to somebody, especially to my family. And the emphasized comments from those people whom i care and trust are valuable for me.I actually find myself as a strong woman(not physically). But like everybody else, there's also time when i got weak,tired, stressed and all i want to do is to shutdown so that i could take a rest.The different problems i encountered are like viruses that makes my control unit to carry out in improper order the steps requirred to solve the certain problem.
      Im a person that is full of imagination and with so many dreams. I could also observe that its like a built-in function in me that when i don't want to do a thing, i really wont do it no matter how you convince me to. however it always makes me glad to see the output of my simple good deeds.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment